I enjoy going to meetups and bringing my motivation and ideas for user groups and associations
Hackathons, startup weekends, meetups and other events, groups... a lot of cool things to do!
- Talks in big conferences 2019, 2020 It was expected I'll gave a talk at BreizhCamp and Devoxx France about i18n of softwares with a focus on Android and iOS apps, but COVID-19 and lockdown arrived. I was also at the first edition of DevFest Strasbourg in 2019 with a talk about Kotlin/Native to talk about Kotlin, native compilation and integration of Kotlin code in iOS app.
- Orange - Workshops with kids 2012 - 2020 The Orange Group makes possible to power workshops for youngsters and inpatent children. The aim is to make them discover programmation with fun using Scratch, Scratch Junior, mBots, Thymio robots and OoRoBoTs. I am a coach for #SuperCodeurs.
- Associations - Communication 2012 - 2020 Being a member of associations, here Code d'Armor and AAEE, I communicate about them using mail campaigns and social networks. I design also some graphical assets if needed.
- DevFest du Bout du Monde 2019 A DevFest has been made in Brest! Two Google Developers Groups, FinistDevs and Code d'Armor worked on the 1st DevFest convention in Brittany! 4 tracks with more than 30 talks and workshops about Android, IoT, M2M, communication, UX, security, web or also communication. Around 350 attended to this event, with more than 20 companies and several associations. More details on the website and the press folder ;-)
- Code d'Armor - Talks & workshops 2013 - 2019 Code d'Armor is an organization created with the aim of gathering developers in the Trégor for network and help purposes. The group makes meetups about new technologies and tools, and is also a Google Developer Group. I contribute to this organization since 2013 (lead and communication). I have also made talks about ÐApps on Ethereum in 2018, blockchains in 2017, software testing in 2016 and WebRTC in 2014.
- Libre en Fête Trégor 2018 Contributed with Code d'Armor and other associations to set up the 2018 edition of Libre en Fête en Trégor. This event had the aim of making people discover free and open-source worlds, and also other subjects like DIY, open data and privacy. Tools, softwares, objects, talks, games, and workshops were here so as to make people be concerned and handle these themes. Audience was between 700 and 800 people. Made a talk about cryptocurrencies and blockchains.
- Café Vie Privée 2018 Privacy is an important and hot topic, and citizens may need to discover and learn best practices and tools to secure their uses of the digital world and be more protected. That is the reason why a Café Vie Privée has been made at Lannion with talks and partners (press folder). A talk has been created about cryptocurrencies and privacy.
- Startup Weekend Saint Brieuc 2017 After having participated to 3 Startup Weekends, I decided to be a member of the organization team for the 2017 edition of Startup Weekend Saint Brieuc. I set up with them the event, and managed the teams of participants during this 54-hours-long-week-end.
- Code d'Armor - Hi Robots! 2017 With the FabLab of Lannion and Anticipa, I created in 2017 with Code d'Armor a meetup about robotics with open-source and open-hardware components. Invited people introduced their projects with the aim of talking to people, making them discover how it works or searching contributors. Around 40 people attended to the meetup. A talk has also been made so as to introduce the Tapster robot.
- ENSSAT - Talk for students 2016 For its "Journée Portes Ouvertes 2016", ENSSAT invited me to make a talk about the work of developer with its neat sides and its issues. The talk has been made for youngsters, students and people interested by this job or just curious.
- Fête de la Science - Talk & workshops 2016 The "Fête de la Science" is a huge event in France during several days where cities can set up workshops and events for people about science. The schools are invited to the meetups, adults and children can experiment science themselves. I have been contacted in 2016 to make a talk about programming and code for kids. I had a workshop with Code d'Armor dedicated to children to make them code with Scratch, Greenfoot and Makey-Makey.
- Startup Weekend Saint-Brieuc - Favorite 2015 Startup Weekends are very cool and fun events where people coming from everywhere can work in teams about ideas of start-ups. The project I worked on has been awarded as the "Coup de Coeur du Jury" for the Startup Weekend 2016 of Saint-Brieuc. "Move it!" was a project which wanted to help egonomics to better record, analyze and improve moves with connected clothes.
- Fest4Game - Talk 2015 The Fest4Game is a festival about games (e.g. video games, role play, trading cards, other games). During a week-end people come to play together without rest. Some indie game studios show their future products, and visitors can test new sensors and devices. That is the reason why I made in 2015 a talk for them about the leap motion and its integration with Unity.
- Hackathon ENSSAT - Mentor 2015 To my mind developers should go to hackathons because of their ambiance, the huge stock of coffee and the fact that plenty of people have come to work on prooves of concept about a tricky subject. In 2015 a students team of ENSSAT have started their first hackathon, a very great and well managed one. With Code d'Armor, I contribute to this event as a "developer mentor" to help the participants.
- ENSSAT - Engineer Since 2015 As a former student of ENSSAT, I contribute to AAEE (since 2015) so as to help students, provide services to former graduates and promote school.